The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Specialty Broker seeks to recruit multiple Program Production Underwriters to their teams in MD and NY. These positions will be focused on building a profitable book through an agency network in the Security Guard/Alarm Company, Temp Staffing and Auto Dealer niches. We can consider candidates that come from Carriers, Wholesalers and/or Specialty Brokers. Please review the overview below and call to inquire.
* Top 5 National Specialty Broker
* Revenue – 1.725B (41% growth from 2021 to 2022)
* 3,000 Staff
* 100+ Offices in US, UK and Europe
* Divisions: Wholesale, Binding and Underwriting Management
* NYSE Company
* 10%+ Organic Growth Rate
* Production Underwriting Role(s) – Greater NYC and MD
* Positions include Program Underwriting for Specialty Programs (Security Guard/Alarm Company, Temp Staffing and Auto Dealer niches)
- Underwriters will focused on developing and maintaining a profitable book of business by building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- This role requires an eye on high quality submissions, discussions regarding pricing with the agent and guidance to other coverages appropriate for the insured.
- Submissions are analyzed in accordance with guidelines set forth within authority granted from appointed E&S, admitted and non-admitted carriers.
- Underwriters work closely with other Underwriting colleagues (junior and senior) as well as Underwriting Assistants in the prioritization and processing of the quotes including risk evaluation, pricing and terms and conditions.
- The primary roles of the Underwriter include (1) external selling and negotiating, problem solving and relationship management and (2) the effective use of company and carrier specific technology to control E&O exposure and ensure the timely and accurate disposition of policies and endorsements within contractually bound timeframes.
- Underwriters is also accountable for achieving premium budget forecasts, profit and loss, and business development in the assigned territory.
Compensation will include:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Bonus based on book growth and profit
- Standard Benefits/Retirement/401k Programs
Reasons to consider:
- Ability to “own” a niche program
- Compensation growth based on ability and work ethic to grow the book
- Upward mobility
- Build a career with a fast growing Top 5 National Specialty Broker
To discuss the openings further, please call:
- Michael Ubriaco, Insurance Recruiter, The Rogan Group, Inc. at 443-610-4109 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Rogan, Insurance Recruiter, The Rogan Group, Inc. at 443-913-6397 and email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.