The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top National Insurance Broker is seeking a Transaction Advisor to join their M&A practice. This role would be responsible for conducting comprehensive reviews of P&C coverages of possible acquisitions, and identifying critical issues affecting the deal pre-close, post-close, and at the exit. This role would report to the Los Angles office but can be out of a home office anywhere on the west coast or mountain states.
- Top 10 National Broker
- 5,000 + Staff Members
- Over 40,000 clients in the U.S. and Abroad
- International experience
- 11% historic growth rate and 48 years of consecutive growth
- Named “Best Places to Work” – Business Insurance Magazine
- Requesting, gathering, and organizing applicable documentation;
- Reviewing and analyzing applicable documentation and identify any issues
- work with other departments to identify any roadblocks throughout the acquisition process.
- written analysis of the property & casualty insurance plans
- Responsible for delivering and communicating transactional deal issues to clients.
- 3+ years of experience within the M&A space
- 3 – 5 years of P&C experience
- A keen eye for detail
- very organized and self-sufficient
- BA degree
- Masters is a plus
Reasons to consider
- The unit has seen explosive growth over the last year and will continue to grow
- A highly respected name within the M&A sector
- competitive salary
- opportunity for growth
For more information contact Hannah Rogan, email@example.com or call (443)366-1209.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.