The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client is ranked among the top independent Insurance Advisory firms in the US. With 130 years of experience, they have a strong local, national, and global reach. As part of their continuing pattern of growth, we are assisting them in their search for a Bond Client Manager to support the Surety practice.
- 100+ year old, Top 100 National Broker
- Multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic area – MD, VA, PA
- Staff over 250
- Niches include: Healthcare, Education, Professional Services, Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Non-Profit, and more.
- Accounts average $25,000+ Revenue
- EPIC Agency Management System
- Brokerage firm is known for High Integrity, Collaborate Team Approach, Significant Niche Expertise, and Long Tenured Staff (many with insurance industry designations)
- Day-to-Day surety account management responsibilities
- Bond execution and resulting billing, accounting, and collections.
- Uses EPIC & Surpath to perform all transactions.
- Supports the Client Executive and maintains client realtionships
- 5+ years Surety Bond knowledge
- Large account experience
- EPIC & Surpath a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- P&C license is required
- Additional professional designation(s) are preferred.
Compensation: Based on Experience
For more information contact Ben Levin at email@example.com or 443-257-5659
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.