The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Surety Bond Manager/Client Services Team Leader (Baltimore)
Our client is ranked among the top independent Insurance Advisory firms in the US. With 130 years of experience, they have a strong local, national, and global reach. As part of their continuing pattern of growth, we are assisting them in their search for a Bond Manager/Client Services Team Leader to support the Surety practice. This Manager will lead and coordinate the efforts of the Client Managers, Client Representatives and staff, with respect to bond processing and day-to-day department needs and oversight.
Candidate will directly supervise up to 10 employees; carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws; interview; hire; mentor; direct workflow; performance appraisals, etc.
- 100+ year old, Top 100 National Broker
- Multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic area – MD, VA, PA
- Staff over 250
- Niches include: Healthcare, Education, Professional Services, Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Non-Profit, and more.
- Accounts average $25,000+ Revenue
- EPIC Agency Management System
- Brokerage firm is known for High Integrity, Collaborate Team Approach, Significant Niche Expertise, and Long Tenured Staff (many with insurance industry designations)
- 5 to 10+ years Surety Bond knowledge
- Direct supervising experience required
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of leadership and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- P&C license is required
- Additional professional designation(s) are preferred.
Compensation: $120-140k w/ discretionary bonus, 15-20%
For more information contact Cindy Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-513-6775
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.