The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Surety Bond Analyst – Insurance Broker – Richmond, VA
Our client, an insurance broker specializing in Mid-Market companies is seeking a Surety Bond Analyst for their office in Richmond, VA. This position will provide daily account support services for existing/assigned surety bond clients, analyze new and existing clients financials to determine levels of bonding authority, solicit new busines and support Producers.
- Employee owned company
- One of the largest independent agencies in the Southeast
- Ranked one of the Top 30 agencies by Reagan & Associates
- 9 offices throughout the Southeast
- Strong benefit and retirement plans
- Must have 2+ years surety bond experience
- Bookkeeping experience with a focus on Construction
- Valid P&C license or the ability to obtain with 90 days
- College degree or equivalent working experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this position contact Gaye Rogan, email@example.com or call 443-394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com