Sr. Loss Control Manager Wanted – NYC
Our client an industry leader and MGA that offers General Liability & Excess Liability Coverage for Tradesman in NY and NJ and is seeking a Sr. Loss Control Manager to join their team in the NYC office.
- MGA with $100M in Premium
- Products: General & Excess Liability for Tradesman in NYC and NJ
- Office Location: NYC
- Staff – 20 EE’s
- Services: Underwriting, Claims, Risk Management & Loss Control
- Title: Loss Control Manager
- Responsible for: developing & monitoring client Loss Control Programs. Clients include artesian contractors (Tradesman) in the NYC and NJ areas. Programs will focus on Behavioral Modification to ensure worksite safety.
- Job functions:
- Prepare and provide Safety Manuals
- Field interviews and client inspections
- Scheduled and non-scheduled site visits
- Safety seminars & training
- Risk Management/Loss Control software implementation
- Management and development of junior staff
- 10+ years of Loss Control (construction related) experience
- BA/BS Degree (preferably in safety engineering, occupational safety & health)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM) Designation
- OSHA Certified Instructor
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) Designation.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Knowledge of general & excess liability insurance coverages and risk issues
- $110,00 – $175,000 Depending On Experience
- Benefit package includes options for medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, etc.
For more information contact Cindy Carr, EVP & Northeast Regional Recruiting Leader at email@example.com or call (443) 394-7045.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com