The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
AVP/ Sr. Lead Casualty Underwriter, Construction – Dallas, TX
A leading Insurance MGU seeks to recruit a Sr. Level Casualty Underwriter with extensive Construction/Contractor experience. This position will lead and direct a team of Underwriters and Underwriting assistants.
MGU & Parent Company Profile:
* Parent Organization: Insurance Holding Company with 18 internal operating companies
* 180 EE’s in total (across all units)
* Programs – Construction, Energy, Manufacturing, Environmental, Habitational, Dealer, etc.
* Added value offerings (under roof): F&I, Claims TPA, Appraisal Company, Retail Agency, Wholesale Broker
* 5 + years of Casualty Underwriting
* Contractor/Construction experience is a must
* BA Degree needed
* Top communication skills
Leadership/Mentoring experience is a plus
Experience with Reinsurance is a plus
* Will relo top candidate
$175,000 – $200,000
To discuss further, please contact Rob Welling, The Rogan Group at 443-854-5098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com