The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Professional Lines Broker – Salt Lake City, UT
Our client a leading wholesale insurance broker and underwriting manager in the US is seeking Senior Professional Lines Broker for their Salt Lake City office. They offer wide range and comprehensive solutions to serve retail insurance brokers and agents of all sizes.
- Established 1969
- 10 Top specialty broker ($2B in premium)
- 60+ Offices Worldwide
- Niches: Enviro, Recreation, Marine, HNW, Professional, Transportation and Excess Casualty
- Doing business with 30,000 agents
- Build agent and broker relationships, find sources, and be creative in placing risks and identifying product opportunities
- Handle accounts of all sizes, must be willing to work towards handling larger accounts independently
- Seek opportunities to access and cultivate new brokerage markets and products
- Travel and entertain clients and prospects
- Work independently, while mentoring and training new brokers
- Monitor key metrics, such as, new business hit ratio, renewal retention ratio, premium growth, and loss ratio, formulating corrective action where necessary
- Mentor and train Assistant Underwriters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional lines experience preferred
- Strong sales and marketing skills a must, business acumen, interest in continued education and professional development
- RPLU designation preferred
- Competitive base compensation & highly lucrative sales incentive bonus plan
- Health benefits & 401K with employer match
- Employer paid continuing education courses and designations
- Many opportunities for career advancement
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates ready to hit the ground running with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive for career advancement and desire to develop relationships while growing a book of business.
For more information contact Gaye Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.