The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a SE based large accounts insurance agency that is a division of a top 10 National Insurance Broker with over $1.7B in revenue is currently looking for a Senior Financial Officer.
- Revenue $200M+ revenue division within a $2.1B national agency
- Niches: Large accounts, with niches in Healthcare, Construction/Surety, Energy/Marine, Tech/Bio Tech, Transportation/Rail, etc.
- Added Value Services: Actuarial, Alt Risk, Captives, Claims Management, Loss Prevention, International.
- Offices Location – this division has 11 locations in 9 states and over 400 staff members, while the overall insurance organization has 100+ offices.
- Serve as a strategic business consultant to specified lines of business (LOBs), providing centralized guidance, oversight, and coordination between the LOBs and Financial Management over daily accounting, month-end close, monthly forecasting, profit planning and capital expenditure business case development, modeling and validation.
- Coordinate preparation and validation/approval of financial information provided to Internal/External/Regulatory
- Collaborates and works across the Finance division to ensure integrity of the financials and ensures sound controls and procedures.
- Supports reporting and analysis for additional constituencies, including Board of Directors, Investor Relations, and various regulatory agencies.
- Senior Financial Manager role that coordinates financial analysis and reporting process workflow within team.
- Provide leadership, talent development, and mentoring for team members to improve their own technical expertise
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges.
- Lead assigned LOBs through annual planning process, including rationalizing corporate Plan allocated to LOB and adjustments for organizational changes or reinvestments. This includes working closely with Executive Management and LOB Senior Leadership to develop the annual budget.
- Serve as central coordination point between the Corporate Financial Planning department, Financial Executives and assigned LOBs to implement corporate directives into the financial plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years relevant accounting or finance experience that includes complex financial analysis
- Familiarity with GAAP with specific knowledge of GAAP related to supported LOB
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Financial services or insurance industry experience preferred
- CPA, CMA or CFA a plus
- MBA a plus
For additional information contact Dan Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-394-8100.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.