The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting Firm
Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager/Consultant for Risk Management Consulting Firm
Our client, a growing Insurance and Risk Management Consulting firm is seeking is seeking a Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager/Consultant to act as an outsource Risk Manager for approximately 30 domestic and international clients with a combined premium of over $40 million. Client industries include real estate, manufacturing and hospitality.
- Risk management duties to include:
- Gathering summarizing and presenting all exposures prior to renewal
- Develop service requirements for potential brokers and carriers
- Review all P&C insurance proposals
- Recommend insurance programs
- Oversee the placement
- Management internal risk management team
- Due Diligence for Private Equity clients duties include:
- Review risk management and insurance of the target company prior to an M&A
- Solicit bids for new insurance coverage
- Analyze, negotiate and bind appropriate coverages
- Transition new entity into clients’ master programs
- Position is located in Northern NJ but can be a work from home or hybrid
- Ideal candidate will have Commercial Lines service or Risk Management experience and M&A Due Diligence experience.
Salary: $95,000 – $125,000
For more information contact Cindy Carr, email@example.com or call (410) 707-8107.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.