The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 50 National Insurance Broker is seeking a highly skilled Commercial Lines Account Executive for their office in Oklahoma City. The position will be handling very large, complex accounts, assisting in the production of new and renewal accounts working with a high level producer providing in-depth risk management support for high-profile customers.
Candidate needs to be located in OKC – company will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Top 50 Largest Broker in US
- 550 employees
- 30+ Locations
- $110M + revenue
- Niche industries include: Agriculture, Construction, Education, Energy, Environmental, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Transportation, Not-for-Profit
- Market, service, development, and retention objectives, as well as a targeted mix of business, underwriting guidelines, and volume
- Perform risk analysis surveys, obtain renewal information, complete applications, obtain markets, deliver policies, coordinate efforts of loss control or other services, and resolve service problems including research for compliance and industry changes that affect the customer and the policies in force.
- Retain and develop accounts by making recommendations regarding risk handling to the Producer and/or Customer. Seek the most cost-effective requested insurance coverages, prepare proposals, evaluate and recommend other lines of coverage, and provide additional resources for the client as needed, including but not limited to due diligence on the behalf of the customer for mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiate with the insurance companies for the most proper coverage options.
- Assist the Producer in preparing/making presentations of insurance programs to key accounts/prospects including but not limited to Stewardship Reports and RFPs.
- Client facing
- Includes Sales/production skills for new or specialized coverages/marketing
- Large Account Management
- Provide team leadership skills for Account Executives, Senior Account Managers, and Account Managers and assist in Mentoring program established by Department Manager
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7+ Years previous commercial lines retail broker experience, focusing on large commercial lines accounts
- P&C license (or the ability to quickly obtain) required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related discipline preferred
- CPCU, CIC, CRIS, CRM, ARM, or other related designations preferred
For additional information contact Ryan Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-913-6397.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.