The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Executive Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk & Management Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in a recruiting a Senior Analyst for their Reps and Warranties unit. This is a close-knit unit who is seeing booming growth.
Client Profile :
- Founded in 1939
- Top Five National Brokerage
- This unit is a national resource for all PE clients and Due Diligence
- 300+ locations and 8,000 employees
- Full-Service Brokerage
- Voted as best place to work multiple years in a row
- Title: Senior Analyst
- Locations: NYC or Atlanta
- Compilations of underwriting information and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis
- Prepare submissions for Transactional Insurance Products
- Prepare summaries of NBILs
- Understand and assist with negotiation of policy forms
- Prepare and coach clients and advisors on Underwriting Call strategies.
- Pulls and analyzes claims data to guide renewal discussions.
- Review accuracy of all policies, changes/endorsements, audits and other documents and assist in delivery of such documentation to clients.
- Overall Maintain Client and Carrier realtionships
Qualifications Client Executive:
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Insurance
- 1+ Years of Private Equity Experience is Appreciated
- P&C License required
- CPCU, ARM, CIC or CISR designations a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent software skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Team Player
Salary : $80 – $95 Depending on Experience
To discuss this position further, please contact Hannah Rogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4433661209
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.