The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, an independent privately-held firm and part of a Top 30 National Broker is looking to add a Retirement Plan Consultant in Orange County, CA. due to their continued growth.
They have over 25 years of the innovative solutions and bottom-line results. Business authorities have recognized them as “Best Places to Work” for years. From top-10 rankings by the Los Angeles and Orange County Business Journals to Business Insurance’s 2020 “#1 in Best Places to Work” and “Broker Team of the Year”.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key retirement plan sponsors (Primarily 401(k), but also 403(b), 457(b)(f), and Defined Benefit) with a focus on client satisfaction and retention
- Provide advice and support to plan fiduciaries in the areas of investment selection, plan provisions, and strategic recommendations to improve the plan
- Lead meetings with key decision makers and drive results
- Generate client deliverables such as investment reviews and plan reviews with an extremely high emphasis on accuracy and meeting stringent deadlines
- Respond promptly to client inquiries and troubleshoot administrative issues in conjunction with the Provider and/or TPA
- Coordinate RFP’s and benchmark retirement plan vendors in the areas of pricing, services, and technology. Keep up to date on competing Provider offerings
- Conduct participant education meetings and seminars, including one-on-one consultations
- Partner with the Provider and Sponsor to help ensure smooth plan conversions and troubleshoot the process
- Maintain CRM databases and files on a real time basis
- Special projects as needed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience dealing with institutional retirement plans, preferably in a client facing role.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of retirement plans investment analytics, particularly 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary principles and plan governance best practices.
- Working knowledge of RPAG investment analysis software
- Prior experience with CRM software. Redtail a plus, but not necessary.
- Series 7, 66, and State Life Insurance License required
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree required (high GPA a plus.)
- Industry designations preferred
They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including base salary, performance bonus, 401(k) with match, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy stable working environment. Compensation commensurate with experience.
For more information contact Matt Grossman, email@example.com or call (443) 394-6009.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.