The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a top regional carrier is looking for a Rate & Forms analyst to join their team in either Scottsdale or Indianapolis.
- Founded in 1918
- U.S division of a leading global provider of reinsurance and specialty insurance.
- 150+ Staff Members
- Locations in NYC, Chicago, and Vancouver
- Lines of coverage: P&C, Professional lines, etc.
- Prepares accurate submissions in order to obtain state’s approvals.
- Monitors ISOnet for any changes to ISO
- Prepares and/or makes necessary revisions to Company manuals
- Researches the development and filing of routine forms as required by the various Business Units.
- Oversees pre-filing for the purposes of ensuring that all parties (Underwriting, Actuarial, Compliance, etc.) are aware of their responsibilities
- Tracking the completion of pre-filing work to ensure that Compliance receives a complete package for filing purposes
- Assists with the reviewing of policy forms and endorsements to ensure adherence to state legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responds to regulatory/compliance issues relating to forms compliance.
- Prepare responses to objections from state insurance departments
- 5 – 10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related industry training
- Previous experience monitoring ISOne
- Previous use of system for electronic rates and forms filing (SERFF)
- knowledge of internet based NILS or Oden sites is a plus
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office products
For additional information contact Kerry O’Donnell at (443) 752-9905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.