Our client, a Top 10 National Wholesale/MGU Insurance Broker is seeking a Quality Assurance Representation. Can work out of the client’s offices in Maryland or NY.
- Top 10 P&C Wholesale Broker
- Voted 2022 Top Insurance Employers, 5 Star Wholesale Broker & MGU
- Over 2,000 employees
The Quality Assurance Representative will have a minimum of two years of experience, encompassing underwriting of property and casualty insurance, awareness and adherence to carrier delegated authority compliance. Understanding of the underwriting audit process and familiarity with MGU agreements is preferred.
- 2+ years with an Insurance organization in the capacity as a carrier or underwriting auditor or associate.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, data management skills and decision-making skills.
- Contract review experience in order to make sure agreements are understood to enable auditing. Organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.