The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a Top 50 National Insurance Broker seeking to recruit a Project Integration Manager for acquisitions to its team in CA (or the Western US). This is an IPO-positioned firm looking to add to its senior leadership team and is an equity opportunity.
- Founded: 1980’s
- Full Service Insurance Broker: CL, EB, and VIP PL
- $130M revenue
- HQ: CA with satellite locations in CA, FL, NY, NJ, PA, and growing
- Niches: Auto Dealers, Construction, Healthcare, Non-profits, Transportation, and General CL
- Awards: Best Places to Work, Top 100 U.S. Insurance Broker, Fastest Growing Private Insurance Broker, etc.
- Pre-IPO Stage (Leadership Board stems from Top 5 National Brokers)
- Title: Project Integration Manager (for acquisitions)
- Devise the companies acquisition strategy
- Identify possible acquisition targets with Senior leadership
- Setting objectives and strategies for M&A department
- Coordinate with C-Suite of the firm being acquired for a smooth transition
- Manage the HR, IT, and other operational functions before, during and after the deal to make sure the process runs smoothly.
Reasons to consider:
- Energetic and collaborative culture
- Pre IPO company
- CIO leadership role
- Established $130M revenue organization
- Market compensation (doe) + short term bonus + equity
- Proven experience as an acquisitions manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of M&A Due Diligence
- Experience in insurance, financial, or professional service industries
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgets, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- This is a work from home opportunity.
To discuss this position further, please contact Matthew Grossman, Recruiter, The Rogan Group, Inc. 443-394-6009 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With offices in Arizona, California and Maryland we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at http://www.rogangroup.com