The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking a proven Commercial line Producer for their Private Equity and M&A Practice Leader opening in Nashville.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
- This office is responsible for 14M in Rev (8M CL/6M EB)
- Manage and run a unit the production unit for the private equity unit.
- Coordinate with the due diligence team in Atlanta, to make sure all projects run smoothly
- Recruit and Manage the Producers
- Maintain Personal Production
Why you should consider:
- Leads generated from parent company/bank to the insurance division!!!
- Owns the Second Largest Wholesaler
- 40% new / 25% renewal commission splits
- Sign bonus-forgivable loan (potential)
- Deferred compensation plan
- Will cover Relocation
- Proven Track record as a Commercial Lines producer
- 4+ years of experience within the Private equity/M&A space
- Any due diligence exposure is a plus
- Any management experience is a plus
For additional information contact Ben Levin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443 257 5659.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com