The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client a Top National Insurance Broker, with over 1B in revenue and 100+ offices is looking to recruit a Private Client Practice Leader for their CA Region. Our client has a 60M revenue Private Client book of business with half of that (30M+) in CA. Our position will be responsible for the overall CA Private Client business plan, sales & service/staff management, producer recruiting, VIP PL agency acquisition review and ownership of the P&L. The role will report to the National Practice Leader. We offer a national footprint, top resources and a comp plan that will include Salary, Management Bonus, Commissions on Personal Production and an Equity play for Wealth Creation.
- Top 15 National Broker
- 900M Revenue
- 2,500 staff, 100 locations
- Niches: Aviation, Construction, EB, Entertainment, Fine Arts, Healthcare, Education, E&O, Marine, MUNY, Private Equity, Private Client, Real Estate, Transportation, etc.
- Added Value: Analytics, Captives, Claims, Cyber, EB, Environmental, Management Liability, Reinsurance, Surety
- Revenue Growth: 250% since 2016
- Stock Appreciation: 1,200%+ since 2013
- 20% of staff are equity owners! One class of stock!
- Firm ownership: 52% staff, 48% Private Equity (Goldman Sachs)
Private Client Practice Outline:
The Private Client team partners with clients to anticipate risks they face and mitigate and insure against vulnerabilities such as:
- Liability exposures from newly licensed drivers, personal watercraft, yachts, domestic employees, fractionally and/or owned aircraft
- Natural disasters including wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and winter storms
- Damage to fine art, jewellery, wine and other collections
- Commercial risks such as family offices, foundations, non-profit boards, small or hobby businesses, and domestic workers compensation
- Cyber threats from identity theft, social engineering, and malware
- Domestic and international travel safety and security, including kidnap/hostage situations
- Our professional Risk consultants spend time to understand your priorities. Our solutions are crafted to protect you, your family, and your assets from loss through insurance and risk mitigation.
- Cost-benefit analysis of coverage and limits
- Consultation on risk mitigation and how to contractually transfer liability
- Expert and honest advice from advisors who are dedicated, educated, and experienced
- Respected claims team that advocates for clients and ensures fair settlements
- Expertise in multiple insurance disciplines (personal, commercial, life, art, aviation)
If your current role does not include equity, we need to talk! To explore further, call Dan Rogan, President, The Rogan Group, Inc. 800-440-0082 or firstname.lastname@example.org