The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, one of the largest insurance wholesale brokers in the U.S. seeks to hire a Personal Lines Production Underwriter in the greater Scottsdale area. This role has a start book of 1M in Premium.
- Established 1969
- National largest independent wholesale brokerage (1B in premium)
- 50 offices in U.S.
- Niches: Enviro, Recreation, Marine, HNW, Professional, Transportation and Excess Casualty
- Doing business with 30,000 agents
- Build, maintain and grow a wholesale commercial lines book of business through agent/broker network
- Rate, quote and bind each risk to determine acceptability, coverage, and pricing for large or complex renewals as well as new business
- Develop and submit underwriting referrals to company brokerage facilities and management
- Manage agency relationships & serve as lead client contact
$70 – $95K DOE + Production Bonus
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years Personal Lines underwriting experience in a wholesale broker environment
- Underwriting, Sales and Marketing skills
- Established broker network
- local client relationships
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- P&C License and additional education/designations
To discuss this position further, please contact Hannah Rogan at 443-366-1209 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.