The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Personal Lines Account Manager – Top 5 National Broker (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager for their office in Fort Lauderdale. Position will support their fastest growing Personal Lines Producer by servicing existing clients and selling new and additional policies to existing and new clients. Be knowledgeable in Property and Casualty coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting, legislative changes, and maintain relationships with clients and carrier representatives.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training
– 3+ years of Property and Casualty experience
– State-issued license
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Good organizational skills
– Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
$70,000 – $100,000 DOE
For more information contact Ben Levin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-7046.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With Headquarters in Maryland and satellite offices across the county we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.