The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is looking to fill a Personal Lines Account Manager Opening in their Nashville Office.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
Personal Lines Account Manager Position Outline:
- Assisting producers in sales, marketing and servicing of new and renewal business
- Manage and service
- Lead day to day service delivery and administration for clients
- 3+ years of experience in Personal lines service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related industry training
- Proficient in Agency Management Systems a plus
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office products
- Valid P&C license required
- Additional Insurance Designations a plus
For additional information contact Ben Levin at email@example.com or 443-257-5659
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.