P&C Insurance Client Executive, Higher Education Practice – WFH opportunity (anywhere in U.S.)
- Top 10 U.S. Privately Held Insurance Broker (w/PE Sponsor)
- $1.5 B in revenue
- 4,000 EE’
- 150 locations
- 5x winner Best Places to Work
- Full-service broker – P&C, EB, PCS, Actuarial and Financial/Wealth Management
Position & Duties:
Our insurance brokerage client seeks to grow their Higher Education Practice thru the recruitment of a Client Executive (or team of Client Executives) to manage P&C key accounts and account round College & University accounts that currently have Student Health coverage, but not P&C. Currently our client has over 100+ College and University accounts on the Student Health side, that could be account rounded to include P&C.
- 5-10+ years of P&C Higher Education Insurance experience (Brokerage)
- Ability to review, design and place insurance programs to protect students, faculty and property
- Relationships with key markets/underwriters in the vertical
- Experience with account rounding, ability to present to key decision makers
- BA Degree (advanced degree and/or additional insurance designations a plus) and P&C License
- Competitive salary
- Commission on account rounding successes
- Future equity possibilities
- Excellent benefits and retirement programs
For additional information contact Cindy Carr, email@example.com or call 410-707-8107.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.