The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, one of New York’s leading independent insurance consulting agencies is seeking a Personal Lines VIP Claims Advocate for their NYC office.
- Founded in 1973
- Privately owned brokerage firm
- Headquartered in NYC with branch office in Westchester
- 45 EE
- $80 in premium (60% commercial and 40% personal lines)
- HNW Personal Lines Claims Advocate
- Function: Claims advocate for clients to work with outgoing manager to seamlessly step into the Claims Manager role within a few months.
- Point of contact for client throughout the claims process
- Promptly report claims and ensure that claims are being moved toward resolution
- Ensure good working alliances with carriers to facilitate timely handling of claims
- Provide added value services for Producers
- Obtain loss runs and claims status reports
- 7+ years claims experience with carrier or broker
- Middle Market Commercial Lines and HNW Personal Lines account experience preferred
- Familiar with multiple carrier portals
- College Degree, adjusters license, insurance designations a plus
Salary: $100,000 – $125,000 DOE
For more information contact:
Cindy Carr – Northeast Region EVP
Off 443-394-7045 / Cell 410-707-8107
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.