The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm are assisting a national insurance retail agency in identifying a Mergers and Acquisitions Specialist. This role would work with the SVP of M&A to perform financial analysis and maintain dialogue with prospective agency partners to ensure a successful evaluation. Additional duties will be to identify and develop possible retail agency merger opportunities. This role is a home-based opportunity and should be located in the EST or CST Zones.
- Founded in 2019
- High growth firm
- 35+ Agency partners and over 800 associates
- Partner agencies are both commercial, EB, and full services
- Offices in 32 states
- Perform financial analysis and maintain dialogue with prospective agency partners to ensure a successful evaluation.
- Develop investment deliverables to be presented to the Company’s executive team
- Maintain relationships with the existing network of potential partners through frequent telephone calls and e-mails.
- Assist in the due diligence process including coordination and communication across various Company functional workstreams, identifying and deciphering information and insights to senior management.
- Assess the sustainability and quality of earnings and achievability of the future earnings of prospective partners.
- Assist in the identification and/or development of efficiencies across our platform in evaluating prospective partners
- Continuous improvement and development of various approaches and tools utilized in the M&A process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance.
- 3-5+ years of experience in transaction advisory, financial due diligence or audit (insurance or financial services sector preferred).
- Insurance industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Self-motivated and has a strong professional presence.
- Organized with strong attention to detail while being able to manage multiple engagements at the same time
- High proficiency with technology; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfort working in a remote setting
Target – $90-115k + bonus DOE
To discuss this position further, please contact Dan Rogan, President, The Rogan Group, Inc. 800-440-0082 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With offices in Arizona, California and Maryland we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com