The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Marketing Specialist – MGA (WFH):
The Rogan Group, Inc. – a Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting firm is currently assisting a client in the recruitment of a Marketing Specialist for a growing international team.
Our client, a Cyber Insurance MGA with proven technology, has invested over six years into developing and validating a globally leading platform to enable cyber insurance sales, underwriting. The customer base includes leading brokers, insurers and reinsurers which utilize the technology to manage the lifecycle of a cyber policies throughout the value chain. The management team includes leading cyber security experts, insurance professionals and data scientists and is backed by leading venture capital firms. The company’s award-winning technology quantifies the risk of SMB applicants in real-time and offers both an admitted and E&S product through a broker network.
Our client has established competitive suite of Technology and Cyber solutions with a strong reputation in the market. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for expanding, educating and driving growth through the Broker Channel. The position will work closely with underwriting to create profitable top and bottom-line results.
- Work to appoint and grow the Broker Network.
- Educate new and existing broker channel partners, to drive submissions.
- Promote the business through social media and industry events.
- Develop creative ideas to increase productivity and profitability.
- Travel as needed including industry events and broker visits.
- 5+ years of insurance production underwriting, wholesale marketing/sales at the carrier/MGU/Wholesale Broker level.
- Established broker network
- Commercial or Professional/Management Liability/Cyber experience needed
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Solid sales & negotiation skills.
- A./B.S. degree preferred, insurance designations a plus.
- Salary target: $100-130k DOE
- STB: discretionary bonus, 0-20% salary target
- Employee Benefits/Retirement Plans
- Named Top Insuretech by Accenture – 2019
- Named Most Innovative Cyber Risk Modeling Technology Firm by Frost Sullivan 2020
To discuss this position further, please contact Gaye Rogan at 443-286-9451 or email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – a Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting firm is conducts executive searches in the Insurance Distribution space. With staff members across the Country we cover both P&C and Employee Benefits verticals in all regions. To view all of our openings, visit www.rogangroup.com.