The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Cyber Insurance Specialist – Baltimore
Our client, one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance firms, specializing in employee benefits and risk management solutions, is seeking Cyber Insurance Specialist to join their team. They are widely acknowledged as one of the industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for growth, talent and technology.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a beautiful office in Baltimore County with a WFH option, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth. They expect this position to grow dramatically in visibility and significance within the company as well as with their client base.
- Headquarters – Baltimore County
- Top 100 US Broker
- Mid-Atlantic region’s leading independent insurance brokerage and risk management firm
- $32 million revenue
- Products include Commercial Lines, employee benefits, HR consulting, risk management and personal insurance
- 3 office locations
- Staff – 150+ EE
This newly created position recognizes our client’s continued investment in the growth of its Cyber Insurance practice. As the market continues to grow (estimated at $25B by 2025), they expect to build upon the lead they have established in the marketplace as a significant resource for clients in identifying, mitigating and ultimately insuring against, cyber risks. They have built this lead through technical expertise, partnership with leading firms in the cyber space including technical providers, law firms and insurance carriers. This position is a direct result of our client’s commitment to the cyber market space and expected growth in the years to come.
- Act as the business development coordinator within the company
- Develop collateral communication material in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Accompany other members of the staff on client and prospect visits to both understand client needs as well as deliver cyber solutions.
- Access existing client base in order to identify potential opportunities to provide cyber products and services among client base.
- Work closely with company experts in Cyber Insurance to deliver solutions to clients and prospects.
- 3+ years of Cyber Insurance expertise preferred
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Cyber Security certification is a plus
- Knowledge of attacks, vulnerabilities/systems at risk, impact of breaches, protection services and providers, etc.
- Familiar with the state of Cyber Security in Maryland.
- Demonstrated work experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong professional phone skills and Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Detail oriented and a team player.
For more information contact Cindy Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 513-6775.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.