The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc., a Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting firm, is assisting a Risk Management Consulting firm in identifying an Insurance Data Analyst familiar with actuarial science, located in Western PA. Looking for someone that Actuarial Science training and several years in the insurance industry.
After initial training period a flex schedule or work from home agreement is possible.
- Affiliated Company of a Larger E&S broker with Extensive Brokerage
- Captive Broker and overall Risk Management Consulting
- Provides Risk Management and Advisory services
- Extensive Agent network
- Looking to double office size in the next year
The Insurance Data Analyst has a working familiarity with actuarial science. They work with the new products group, as well as with our existing insurance programs and Captive insurance groups to analyze relevant data and to develop outputs needed for reports to insurance carriers, captive insurance clients, and for the development of new insurance products:
- Develop Loss Summaries that provide an overview of developed and undeveloped loss ratios for specific periods of time.
- Development of reserves, loss pics, and loss ratios
- Work with loss development factors
- Work with team to develop insurance raters in Excel for all lines of coverage
- Understand insurance forms, forms logic, and endorsements
- Understand filing requirements and processes for admitted insurance products
- Understand surplus lines and non-admitted insurance products
- Collect and compile statistical data
- Estimate probability and likely cost of events to be insured
- Design, test, and administer policies to minimize risk and maximize the profitability of insurance policies
- Explain proposals and findings to various parties, from company executives to clients and insurance partners
- Work with databases and our MIS group to manage data acquisition and analysis (Python, SQL)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a highly automated, paperless environment, including specialized software packages.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite, Excel
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 base salary + Bonus
For more information contact Gaye Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.