The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client is a large independent insurance agency, ranked in the top 50 nationally and headquartered in Oklahoma City is seeking a Help Desk Analyst for a contract position lasting 6-9 months.
The Help Desk Analyst is accountable for desktop PC hardware/software troubleshooting and configuration. At the direction of management, the Help Desk Analyst will support and administer the technology solutions of the organization’s multiple locations. In addition to providing front-line support, the Help Desk Analyst will be involved in initial installation and configuration of hardware and software used in the desktop computing environment.
- Provide first-tier help desk support for desktop computing environment, agency management system, Office, Outlook and other systems and peripherals.
- Responsible for monitoring helpdesk ticketing system, taking ownership of tickets, issue resolution and escalating tickets to other colleagues when required.
- Perform remote and local desktop hardware, software and printer installation, maintenance and support.
- Perform mobile device support.
- Provision and administer user accounts in Active Directory and other systems.
- Perform daily, monthly and year-end maintenance procedures. Load updates to various systems as directed/required.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and software as required.
- Help train colleagues to maximize their effective use of technology to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures to guide colleagues in use of hardware and software.
- Participate in seminars and other training to increase knowledge and develop new skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starter, analytical, imaginative and creative with good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle simple to moderate level help desk tickets and prioritize accordingly with little to no assistance from senior staff.
- Ability to support users remotely.
- Ability to accurately gather and analyze facts, draw sound conclusions, define the right problems, and suggest viable solutions.
- Ability to adapt, integrate and configure desktop PC hardware and software to meet the organization’s needs.
- Proven success communicating with technical staff, vendors and a wide-range of colleagues.
- Team player and willing to find accommodating solutions for our customers, companies and agency.
- Prefer two to four years of help desk\desktop support experience supporting PC hardware and software in a business setting with a network of similar size, complexity and structure.
- Proficient with a wide-range of desktop and mobile hardware, software and peripherals.
- Experience administering user accounts in Active Directory and other systems.
- Must be able to work “off-hours” when certain projects/situations require.
- Adhere to Agency policies and procedures.
- One or more certifications related to desktop PC hardware or software specific to company environment preferred.
- Above average communication and listening skills.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze questions, and provide valid solutions.
- Ability to listen to a question, analyze and work through the problem and explain the solution to the inquiring person so that he/she is confident in his/her ability to complete the task on their own.
If interested please contact Gaye Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.