The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a top National Actuarial Consulting firm is seeking to add a Health Actuary Consultant to their growing Mid-Atlantic region (office in MD/DC and Phila). This would be a hybrid role and features a strong career path to the senior consulting level. They are willing to be flexible on compensation.
- Top National Actuarial and Benefits Consulting firm
- +100 EE’s, $20M+ Revenue
- 7 offices in the US, does business in 30 states nationwide
- Specializes in pension/retirement, health & welfare benefits and investment and compensation consulting
- Title: Health Actuary Consultant
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers to help solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Lead small client teams and work with team on large client teams.
- Solidify and learn to expand client relationships.
- Oversee project management and client deliverables.
- Engage in new business activity.
- Ensure quality control processes.
- Client billing.
- Price proposals for client engagements.
- Lead internal training sessions on technical tools and resources.
- Supervise Analysts and identify personnel growth opportunities and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years health actuarial experience at a consulting firm or health insurance carrier
- ASA or FSA Designation a plus
- Experienced with large self-funded groups (2,000- 50,000 lives)
- Exposure to Public Sector or Labor Union accounts
- Strong Financial Skills
- Strong Data Analytics experience
For more information contact Cooper Allshouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-394-7047.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.