The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying both junior and senior-level Employee Benefits Production candidates to join their team in the New York City area. Our client is a Top 20 National Insurance Broker, with 1,800 staff and 90+ locations.
- Top 20 National Insurance Broker
- $700+M in revenue and $3+B in premium placed
- 90+ locations across the U.S. and 1,800 (anticipate growth to 3,000 EE’s)
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB, Executive/Management Liability, International
- Named Best Places to Work – various insurance magazines
- Title: EB Producer – middle market and large account focus
- Location: Greater NYC area
- New business production
- Focus on mid-market fully insured and large account self-funded business (200-5,000 lives on average)
- Added value resources – HR Consulting, Wellness, RX, Population Management
- BA/BS Degree (and additional designations a plus)
- History of Employee Benefits sales at the agency level ( 6+ for senior production roles, 3+ years for jr. producer roles)
- Appropriate insurance licenses.
- Strong knowledge of both fully insured and self-funded plans.
Comp/ why you should consider:
- Guaranteed draw first 1.5 years = 80% of expected book
- 40/25 splits + bonus + equity plans for high performers
- Activity bonuses for Jr. Producer
- Full suite of products/HR Services (to include ancillary benefits)
- High level of new business opportunity within territory
- Cross sell opportunities
For more information contact Cindy Carr, at email@example.com. or 410-707-8107
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.