The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Large Regional Insurance Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive. Responsible for daily servicing of a book of business and acting as the team quarter back. Responsibilities include plan design consultation, plan implementation, enrollment services, technology support, and employee communication.
Our client is open to work from home, in the office work or a hybrid of both.
- Top 100 National Broker
- Insurance Journal’s “Best Agency to Work For”
- Insurance, Employee Benefits and Risk Advisory Firm
- Est. 1971 – Staff over 300 – Over $50M Revenue
- Full-service firm – P&C, EB, CL, PL, Risk Advisory
- Location: anywhere IL
- Handle advanced client, producer, and insurer service (such as billing and claims resolution)
- Coordinate the training of Human Resources/Benefit Administrators as necessary
- Support Producer and Client Executive
- Maintain Vendor and Carrier Relationship
- Maintain Client Relationships
- 7+ years Group Benefits brokerage
- BA degree is a plus
- MA L&H license
- Highly organized
- Highly self motivated is a must
- Proficient in agency management systems
Comp: Based on Experience
For more information contact Kerry O’Donnell, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 752-9905
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.