Our client, a leader in acquiring and developing affordable housing properties is seeking an Enterprise Risk Manager in the greater New York City area.
This is a family-owned and operated owner, developer, and investor in affordable housing nationwide. Their primary focus is providing low-income families with affordable housing through government-supported rental subsidies, including but not limited to the Section 8 and Section 42 programs. Their experienced and creative team works quickly and diligently to execute a variety of affordable housing transactions, ensuring the delivery of quality low-income housing to communities while providing both financial and social returns.
Headquarter in Santa Monica, CA with over 100 employees nationwide.
- Oversee the Risk Management Department directing, planning and administering a comprehensive and evolving enterprise risk management program.
- Work closely with the insurance brokers to design and oversee renewal process
- Negotiate favorable insurance rates while maintaining adequate protection
- Collaborate with Legal, Human Resources, Development and Construction Divisions
- Report directly to senior leadership and collaborate to establish risk appetite and tolerance levels
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address potential regulatory risks
- Oversee planning, direction and forecasting of annual budget
- Design and executive risk mitigation strategies
- Effectively communicate risk management policies, procedures, training, and education company wide
- 7+ years of relevant Risk Management experience preferable with real estate or development company
- Experience working on Self-Insured, Alternative Risk and/or Captives preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Risk Management or related fields
- Risk Management designations (ARM, CRM, etc.) a plus
Reasons to consider:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive Health Coverage and 401k, Generous PTO, parental leave
- Excellent company culture, team building events
- L&D and Growth opportunities to advance your career
For additional information contact Ryan Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-913-6397.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.