The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
We are currently assisting a top national retail agency in finding an EB Operations Leader. This role will lead functions, staff, and systems necessary to provide pre-and post-sale administration. The role will be out of a Northern Chicago office.
Client Profile :
- Over 2,000 employees
- 65+ offices
- Employee benefits focused
- Office close-knit, family culture
- National resources, regional feel
Positions Outline :
- Location: Greater Chicago
- Collaborate with senior leadership to Implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team.
- Direct staff and systems necessary to provide pre-and post-sale administration and ongoing client service.
- Establish and monitor appropriate procedures and controls to ensure accuracy, efficiency, productivity, and regulatory integrity is maintained for all work performed within the Employee Benefits area.
- Create new processes and systems to improve functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 10 years of experience in insurance benefit administration with a carrier, broker, consulting firm.
- 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Active Illinois Life and Health Insurance License or the ability to achieve upon hire.
- Professional certification (GBA, CEBS, CBP, PHR, CLU) preferred.
- Ability to prepare, verify financial statements, reports and budgets
For more information contact Cindy Carr at 410-707-8107 or email email@example.com
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.