The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a large regional broker in Northern CA. and part of a top 10 National Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits Senior Account Manager.
- HQ: Northern CA
- Stated: 1973
- Offices: 5 Northern CA Locations
- Staff: 45+ employees
- Title: Employee Benefits Senior Account Manager
- Location: The Bay Area
- Manage and service a middle-market book (100 – 1,000 lives)
- The book includes both fully insured and potentially self-funded or level-funded.
- This role would be the main POC for the clients and directly support the producer in prospecting for new clients
- Design, communicate and implement new client employee benefit programs
- Develop effective new and renewal marketing strategies
- Participant in continued education and trend meetings
- Partner with the client relative to their benefits systems and/or HRIS needs
- Participate in key industry associations, leads group and other networking functions in order to develop pipeline
- Maintain Client and Carrier relationships
- 4+ Years as a Employee Benefits Account Manager
- Organization, excellent customer service, and proactive sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Four-year college degree is a plus
- L&H license or ability to obtain
- Gen4 experience is a plus
- Experience working with Knowledge of Teams, Ease, PowerPoint, Zoom and Zywave are preferred.
- Ability to work in an extremely motivated, close team environment
For more information contact Cooper Allshouse, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 394-7047.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.