The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 10 National Broker with 100+ offices is looking to grow their Large Groups Account division through recruiting Employee Benefits Producers. Our client offers tremendous producer resources to grow the top line and one of the most lucrative producer compensation models for a national broker. This model includes an equity play and deferred comp plans for top performers. Might this opportunity be something you should review?
- Parent – Top National Private Equity Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 10 in U.S. (@ $1.2 Billion revenue)
- Founded – 1925
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Automotive, Construction, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, LPL, Management Liability, MUNY, Non Profit, Real Estate, Tech, Tribal and General Business.
- Producer Resources: Captives, OCIP, Claims, Loss Control, Environmental Services, Surety, Reinsurance, VIP PL, International.
* Looking for Large Group and Self-funded Producers
* Target market – Greater D.C Area
* Will look at proven producers with books of business.
* Will purchase books if available
* Will create “bridge compensation plan” if needed
*Compensation Components: draw, sign bonus (equal to 50% of rolled book), 35/35 splits, stock option grants, deferred comp at retirement (equal to 50% of entire book), standard benefits and 401k.
* International resources thru alliance
* Account rounding opportunities
If you are a proven Employee Benefits Producer in the D.C Area and would like to understand this asset creation play, please contact Janet Vincent at email@example.com or call (410) 292-2423.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.