The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Insurance Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking an Employee Benefits Marketing Manager in the Greater Atlanta, GA area.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
- Manage the marketing department, arrange carrier meetings, and stay up to date on the products in the employee benefits marketplace.
- Coordinate data needed for quotes. Sends out requests for proposals (RFP).
- Creates presentations for producer and client.
- 5+ years of Employee Benefits Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree and acceptable practical experience or equivalent education and related training
- Life & Health License in the state of Georgia
- Computer skills – Word processing/spreadsheet/presentation and database skills (Excel, Adobe & PowerPoint)
Salary: $85,000 – $95,000 + Bonus (Depending on Experience)
For additional information contact Ben Levin, email@example.com or call (443) 257-5659.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.