The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top National Insurance Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits – Financial Analyst in their greater Detroit or Grand Rapids office.
- Top 10 National Broker
- 5,000 + Staff Members
- Over 40,000 clients in the U.S. and Abroad
- International experience
- 11% historic growth rate and 48 years of consecutive growth
- Named “Best Places to Work” – Business Insurance Magazine
- Work collaboratively with client service teams
- Integrate data from multiple data sources into relevant client reports.
- Prepare routine financial reports
- Use financial modeler and other tools
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on financial reporting.
- BA Degree
- Masters is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Keen eye for numbers and data
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel
- L&H License required
Salary: Based on Experience
To discuss this position further, please contact Kerry O’Donnell, The Rogan Group, Inc. 443-752-9905 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Rogan Group, Inc. – Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.