The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a national insurance brokerage client in identifying an Employee Benefits Analyst in San Diego, CA. The client is a “Best Places to Work” employer and has been names “Top National Agency” by two trade magazines.
- Top 10 National Broker
- 1 Billion+ Revenue
- 40+ Offices across the U.S
- Support the Client Service Team with the renewal process
- High level of client support
- Provide day to day client service
- Act as liaison with carrier
- Maintain client and carrier information
- 3+ years of experience providing group health and benefits service preferably at a brokerage or carrier
- L&H License
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to include professional work experience creating tables, charts, graphs, pivot tables and formulas
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000
For more information contact Matt Grossman, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443)394-6009.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.