The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Top 10 National Insurance Broker seeks an Employee Benefits Analyst
Our client, a SE based large accounts insurance agency that is a division of a top 10 National Insurance Broker with over $1.7B in revenue is seeking an Employee Benefits Analyst to produce financial analysis and assist with underwriting projections.
- Coordinate aspects of financial, underwriting and compliance service for clients including but not limited to:
- Create Monthly/Quarterly Reports for large (> 100) groups.
- Assist with underwriting projections for smaller, but partially credible groups
- Help design and then create Annual Stewardship Reports (with utilization details, summary of annual data, etc) for larger groups
- Provide Health Care Reform Analysis and calculations.
- Attend client meetings and participate when viable.
- 2+ years insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of insurance products and healthcare plans
- 2+ years analytical analysis of Employee Benefits programs preferred
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- College degree
- L&H license
- Insurance or Actuarial Science degree a plus
- Professional designation/certification GBA or PHR preferred
Salary: $55,000 – $65,0000 DOE
For more information contact Ben Levin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.