Our client, a large regional insurance broker in the Dallas area is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager to provide customer service to an assigned book of business.
* $23M in Revenue
* 4 Office Locations in Texas, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
* 100+ employees
* Privately held – perpetuation in place to guarantee staying independent for the next 15 – 20 years
* Dynamic Culture
- Work closely with Benefits Account Team to deliver proactive service and manage client benefit programs
- Functions include managing day to day service requests, assisting with the renewal process, preparing client materials and working closely with Account Executive(s) and Benefit Consultants on client related tasks and projects
- A minimum of 2 years Group Benefits experience working on the agency or carrier side
- Knowledge of coverages pertaining to group benefits
- EPIC experience a plus
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
- TX L&H license required
$50,000 – $70,000 DOE
For more information contact Rob Welling, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 854-5098.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com