The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a large regional broker in the Bay Area and part of a top 10 National Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager.
- HQ: Northern CA
- Stated: 1973
- Offices: 5 Northern CA Locations
- Staff: 45+ employees
- Title: Employee Benefits Account Manager
- Location: The Bay Area or remote with travel as needed
- Manage and service a middle-market book (50 – 500 Lives and just under 1M)
- The book includes both fully insured and potentially self-funded or level-funded.
- Design, communicate and implement new client employee benefit programs
- Develop effective new and renewal marketing strategies
- Participant in continued education and trend meetings
- Maintain Client and Carrier relationships
- Experience in human resources as a Benefits Specialist or with an employee benefits brokerage firm as an Account Manager
- Experience with ACA and 5500s
- Entertainment experience is a plus
- Organization, excellent customer service, and proactive sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in an extremely motivated, close team environment
- Four-year college degree
- L&H license or ability to obtain
- SPHR or PHR designations a plus
For more information contact Cooper Allshouse, email@example.com or call (443) 394-7047.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.