The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager for their Louisville or Lexington, KY office.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
- Accounts 200-500 lives
- Hybrid work schedule
- Mostly Fully Insured Accounts
- Coordinate data needed for quotes. Sends out requests for proposals (RFP).
- Creates presentations for producer and client.
- Manage client relationships
- 4+ years of Employee Benefits Service experience
- Bachelor’s degree and acceptable practical experience or equivalent education and related training
- Life & Health License
- Computer skills – Word processing/spreadsheet/presentation and database skills (Excel, Adobe & PowerPoint)
For additional information contact Kerry O’Donnell, email@example.com or call (443) 752-9905.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.