The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top National Insurance Broker is seeking a Mid-Market Employee Benefits Account Manager for a remote position in New England.
- Founded –1990’s
- Top 20 National Insurance Broker
- $1+B in revenue and $3+B in premium placed
- 100+ locations across the U.S. and 2,200 employees
- Full Services – CL, PL, EB, Executive/Management Liability, International
- Named Best Places to Work – various insurance magazines
- Managing and services an assigned book of business while developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Interface with vendors and key clients internally and externally, create client deliverables, and ensure quality standards are met.
- Will have a smaller book of business with less complex clients and assists the Team Leader and Account Executive(s) on their clients.
- Will be responsible for revenue growth – client expansion – on their personal book of business.
- Manage a personal book of business of approximately $500,000+
- Proactively provide client service in response to day-to-day service issues and questions; escalate, as necessary
- Works with the client team to develop project plans and deliver on service goals
- Prepare renewals and RFPs, coordinate vendor responses, support negotiations, analyze and spreadsheet proposal results, and develop the client presentations
- 3+ years of health & welfare experience within a retail brokerage environment
- Client-facing experience in the employee benefit industry a preferred
- Subject matter expert on Health & Welfare benefits to include but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and voluntary
- L&H license required
- GBA or CEBS certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For additional information contact Gaye Rogan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-394-6011.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.