The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
The Rogan Group, Inc. a Risk Management and Insurance Recruiting firm is assisting a growing Regional Insurance Broker in the Greater Philadelphia area, identify an Employee Benefits Account Manager.
Join a cross-functional team to service a group of assigned employee benefit clients. As a key member of the team, you will:
- Service and Market assigned Employee Benefits accounts
- Evaluate, develop, implement customized benefits play
- Client facing
- Serve as day-to-day client contact and liaison between Client, Producer and Carrier
- Support producers with new business development
- Analyze plan designs, review contracts, guide renewal process, present at open enrollment meetings
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and communicate effectively
- 4+ years employee benefits account management experience with small, mid and large complex accounts
- Advanced knowledge of Employee Benefits plan design and products
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Current Life & Health License
- GBA or CEBS preferred
To discuss this position further, please contact Cindy Carr, email@example.com or call 410-707-8107.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.
Check out our other jobs here and follow us on Linkedin for exclusive content.