The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 20 National Insurance Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager in Nashville. Our client has seen tremendous growth globally is looking to continue on that path. They have received the Best Place to Work in 2021 by Business Insurance Magazine and is a proud member of business insurance’s Diversity and Inclusion institute.
- Top 10 National Broker
- 5,000 + Staff Members
- Over 40,000 clients in the U.S. and Abroad
- International experience
- 11% historic growth rate and 48 years of consecutive growth
- Named “Best Places to Work” – Business Insurance Magazine
- Account size 400-1500 EEs
- Average book size: $750-$1.2M
- Services and marketing designated book of business
- Producer, Internal Stakeholders, Client and Carrier Relations
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days in office, 3 days WFH)
- Minimum of 5 years of employee benefits experience within a retail broker preferred
- Knowledgeable in benefits products
- Self-funded experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- L&H License required
Salary: Competitive – Based on experience
For more information contact Ben Levin, email@example.com or call 443-257-5659.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.