The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, Top 10 National Insurance Broker seeks to locate a proven Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their team. Remote position for candidate residing in Southern CA. Our client is $2 Billion in revenue, has 40 offices in 21 states and over 1,000 staff members.
The position will focus on 500+ lives with many over 1,000 lives.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to service a book of business
- Receives and responds to client inquiries including benefit and claim questions and issues
- Reviews client coverage contracts and amendments for accuracy
- Acts as liaison between client and carrier
- Manages and negotiates third party vendor relationships and contracts on behalf of the client
- Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 60 days of invoicing date
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years related work experience
- Valid insurance license
- Must have understanding of self-funded and alternative funding arrangements
- High level of Employee Benefits product and benefit administration knowledge
Salary: Based on Experience
For additional information contact Matt Grossman, email@example.com or call
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.