The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking a Small Group Employee Benefits Account Manager for their rapidly growing Northern VA. office. Position has a flexible work schedule with Hybrid opportunity.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Position Outline:
- Assist in preparing submissions (both new and renewal).
- Process new and renewal business changes, including updating and maintaining information using computer automation.
- Maintain customer files according to procedures.
- Assist in preparation of new and renewal proposals, stewardship reports, service plans, comparisons, and demonstrate creativity in presentation style.
- Proficiency in utilizing resources and software to generate reports and/or other requested information.
- Proficiency to present to client via virtual or in-person meetings.
- Support service and production team
- 3+ years of strong knowledge in small group employee benefits
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products (ie Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Outlook/WebEx/Teams)
- L&H license required
- Additional Insurance Designations a plus
For additional information contact Ben Levin, email@example.com or call 443-257-5659.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.