Website The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 5 National Broker with offices throughout the US is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive for their Charlotte, NC office. This position will facilitate the sales and administrative processes for Employee Benefits clients on assigned accounts, working closely with producer and EB agency staff. Must be knowledgeable in areas of EB coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting and legislative changes.
- Parent – Top National Bank Owned Firm
- Insurance Broker – Top 5 in U.S.
- Founded – 1886
- Full Service – CL, PL, EB, Pension/Life and Programs
- Industry Solutions for: Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Law Firms, Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Ports, Power & utilities, Public Entity, Real Estate, Retail & Food Service, Technology, Transportation.
- Additional Company Resources: Actuarial Services, Captive solutions, Claims Management, Risk Control among other solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and related training
- Eight years of relevant experience
- State-issued agent’s license
- Some leadership experience desired
- Strong knowledge of EB practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with shifting priorities
- Ability and experience working with large retail accounts
- Comprehensive knowledge and training on the requirements of health care reform
- Proficient in both fully-funded and alternative-funded (self-funded) programs
- Possess sales and relationship skills and must be able to sell the renewal to the client
- Competent with the various calculators and tools designed for health care reform compliance decision assistance
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance requirements (e.g. ERISA, HIPPA, COBRA, FMLA, SPDs, Form 5500s)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Employee Benefit Plan Documents
- Superb written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
$130,000 – $150,000 base salary + strong benefits package
For additional information contact Ben Levin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-394-7046.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm (recruiting firm) that specializes in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. We conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Brokerage sector with Production and Management openings being a great percentage of our assignments. We’ve completed regional and national projects in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits. To see a list of our insurance openings/jobs, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com