The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top 10 National Insurance Broker is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive to join their office in Michigan. Our client is open to a hybrid work schedule out of their Grand Rapids or Detroit metropolitan area offices.
- Top 10 Insurance Broker
- 14,000 employees Internationally
- 500+ Office around the world
- Full-Service Shop
- Great work-life balance
- Location: Grand Rapids or Detroit metropolitan
- Servicing & Retention of $1M+ revenue book
- Service and Marketing
- Serve as point person for clients
- Work alongside Producers and Account Managers
- Self-funded and fully insured accounts
- Sustains open communication and interaction with carriers
- Directly support the producer in client retention and filling pipeline
- 7+ years of Employee Benefit Account Management experience within a retail broker
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in alternative funding and self-funding
- L&H license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary: $110,000 – $120,000 + Bonus (Depending on Experience)
For additional information contact Kerry O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 752-9905.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.