The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Employee Benefits Account Executive (Hybrid WFH and office) – Long Island or Westchester County
Our client, a Top Regional Broker in Long Island is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive to work out of their Long Island or Westchester County office 1-2 day per week (remainder of the week WFH). The client has been awarded Top P&C 2020.
- Full-service Firm: EB and Commercial
- Awarded Top P&C award for the past seven years
- Responsible for assisting Senior Vice President in securing new business, managing the strategic client relationship and overseeing all aspects of client service,
- Renewal activities and administration of products for the clients assigned to them.
- Extensive knowledge of carriers and products and the ability to build relationships with clients and their team to secure new business is key.
- Responsible for own book of business of about 5-10 large clients but must also be a team player and willing to help others.
- Position handles book and client needs soup to nuts.
- They serve as a mentor to others and assist with training of new hires.
- Must have experience with large groups of 100+
- Must be able to create and put together open enrollment presentations and have experience creating them as well as presenting them
- Understanding of stop loss, self-insured plans and level funded plans
- Extensive knowledge with medical, dental, vision, ancillary benefit plans, etc. products
- Ability to self-manage in a work from home environment
- L&H License Required
Salary: $95,000 – $110,000 DOE
For more information contact Cindy Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-707-8107.
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business. To review all of our insurance job openings, please visit our website at www.rogangroup.com.