The Rogan Group
Risk & Insurance Management Recruiting
Our client, a Top National Insurance Broker is seeking a Director of Client Services in their Miami Office.
- Top 10 National Broker
- 5,000 + Staff Members
- Over 40,000 clients in the U.S. and Abroad
- International experience
- 11% historic growth rate and 48 years of consecutive growth
- Named “Best Places to Work” – Business Insurance Magazine
- Title: VP, Director Client Services – P&C
- Manages the Performance including profitability growth, account retention, long-term carrier relationships, and effective utilization of corporate resources.
- Works closely with Commercial Insurance Practice Leader on growth plan strategy including – revenue, people & culture, Technology, Specialization/Industry, LEAD/Operational Efficiencies.
- Overall management responsibility
- Develops market relationships for new and renewal business, ensuring communication among stakeholders to grow existing and new relationships.
- Overall responsibilities to manage staffing metrics, retain and attract talent within Florida operations.
- Manage internal and external negotiations with key stakeholders, clients, and carrier partners.
- Manage and Mentor Team Members
- Minimum of 12+ years of retail experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- P&C License required
Salary: Competitive and based on Experience
For more information contact Ben Levin at 443-257-5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rogan Group, Inc. – is an Executive Search firm that specializes in the Insurance Industry. With our headquarters in Maryland and remote recruiters around the country we are able to conduct projects on a Local, Regional & National basis. Projects come from all areas of the industry, but we do place an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution sector with Production and Management openings being our focus. This work covers both the P&C and L&H sides of the business.